This abridged version of the Jive Social Business Blueprint gets you started, by walking you through the initial planning required to ensure executive buy-in for a successful project.
With this guide, you’ll:
- Explore the opportunity for social by understanding the business case, and the most likely uses, and opportunities for social technologies
- Quantify the value of the solution
- Build out a business proposal
- What Social Business Software do for your business, and your employees, customers, and partners
- How to get employees and customers to use it for real business
- A clear understanding of your business and technical environment needs
- What user scenarios are the most appropriate for your business needs
- What the projected value is for your new social business solution
The full Social Business Blueprint is a 4–phase, interactive, best practices workbook. You’ll find details on the next page, how to get your hands on the unabridged version of Plan for Success (phase 1), plus the 3 remaining phases (“Build the Solution”; “Launch the Environment”; and “Manage Your Social Business”).