Body & Mind
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance: Jive covers 90% of the premium cost for employees. Our PPO medical plan allows you to receive covered services from any provider you wish. Employees in Northern California and Portland, Oregon also have an HMO option. The dental plan covers exams, cleaning and other dental services. Coverage for orthodontia is also included. Annual eye exam and glasses or contacts are provided under our vision insurance. LASIK discounts are available under the vision plan.
- Jive Wellness Reimbursement Program: Designed to help Jivers live a healthier and well-balanced lifestyle, this program includes a monthly benefit of $25 for fitness and wellness activities.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Use pre-tax dollars to pay for certain health and dependent care expenses.
Investing in the future
- 401(k): Save for the future. We make it easier with a robust contribution match.
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs): Every employee receives Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
- Tuition Reimbursement: Jive financially assists employees on a degreed path.
Just in Case
- Life: Life and AD&D insurance are provided at no cost to employees.
- Voluntary Life: Jive employees have the opportunity to purchase additional life insurance for themselves, their spouse, and/or their children.
- Short Term Disability: Income protection benefits at no cost to employees.
- Long Term Disability: Income protection benefits at no cost to employees.
- Employee Assistant Program: An Employee Assistance Program that offers free, confidential counseling and assistance in resolving situations that may come up in your personal or professional life, such as family and personal conflicts, stress, loss and grief issues, financial and legal issues, child care referrals, etc.
- Travel Assistance: No-cost travel related services you may need while traveling on business or leisure.
- Beneficiary Assistance: No-cost beneficiary assistance to help your loved ones during difficult and emotional periods.
- FlexTime: At Jive, we promote wellness and balance. Work hard, play hard and take care of yourself. We treat our employees as the adults they are and our employees produce amazing results. We offer our full-time employees FlexTime—an unlimited, all purpose flexible time off policy. Our employees can take the time they need when they need it. It’s an awesome time off policy for awesome employees.
- Holidays: 10 designated paid holidays.
- Volunteering Time Off: At Jive we believe in giving back to the communities where we live and work. That’s why we provide Volunteering Time Off (VTO) for our employees in the form of 32 paid hours per year. We connect our employees with community involvement by providing information and coordination on volunteer opportunities. We have opportunities on site at our office locations for community giving in the form of used clothing drives, food drives, adopt-a-family and blood drives. We also host disadvantaged youth-to-work programs on site in the form of tours and informational interviews with Jive team members.
Icing On the Cake
- TASTE: Generously stocked kitchens; Bagel Thursdays
- SIP: Every canned and bottled beverage you can imagine, plus kegerators with local brews
- PARTY: Halloween, holiday and release parties (and sometimes just because)
- PLAY: Xbox, ping-pong, softball
- HACK: Hack-a-thons
- RIDE: Transit benefits, TriMet Passes, C-TRAN, Caltrain GO Pass, Clipper Card, bike-friendly offices