LAS VEGAS, Oct. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- JiveWorld14 -- Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: JIVE) today concluded its sixth-annual customer and partner conference by unveiling this year's Jive Award winners. Customers from around the world were recognized for their innovative use of Jive's enterprise collaboration and external community solutions to transform business by engaging employees, and building stronger connections with customers and partners.
This year's Jive Awards received the greatest number of submissions in the program's six-year history. The 2014 Jive Award winners were announced today in the following categories:
Workstyle. Making its debut this year, this award category asked community managers to submit 90-second videos showcasing inspirational stories from their community members on how Jive has changed the way they work, think, feel, and engage with others. The award honors companies that recognize their employees each have individual work habits and preferences, i.e their own workstyle.
- Finalists: Bluegreen Vacations, Grant Thornton and Pearson
- Winner: MarketStar. A pioneer in outsourced sales and marketing, MarketStar's 3,500 employees manage more than 80,000 commercial accounts across over 60 countries. MarketStar's winning video entry showcased how non-believers became believers as they witnessed how office Post-it® notes and inefficiencies vanished and employees embraced one anothers' workstyles to work better with colleagues and provide better service to their customers. The winning video from MarketStar and four finalist entries can be viewed here.
Work Better Together. This award celebrates organizations that have used Jive to demonstrably change the way business gets done internally by shifting from a top-down management approach to a more collaborative open-leadership approach.
- Finalists: Grant Thornton, PACT and UBS
- Winner: Pearson. Over the last two years, this 150-year-old learning solutions provider underwent significant change – appointing a new CEO and executing a complex organizational transformation that impacted 40,000 employees across 80 countries. Building on its early success with Jive, Pearson leveraged its internal community as the vehicle to help the new executive team conduct effective top-down communications while ensuring transparent peer-to-peer dialogue. As a result, employee engagement jumped to more than 88 percent and the entire company became strategically aligned as employees embraced a more collaborative approach to work better together even during a period of tremendous change.
Customer Engagement. In today's business environment, building customer loyalty and retaining customers is the lifeblood of business. This award recognizes companies that have built customer service and support communities using Jive to significantly increase customer engagement, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Finalists: Hitachi Data Systems and Penn Foster
- Co-winner: ADP. Recognized as one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies and a pioneer in human capital management (HCM) and business process outsourcing, ADP serves more than 610,000 clients in 100 countries. ADP's JiveX-enabled, peer-based customer support community, The Bridge, has improved ADP's client member engagement by an impressive 1,622 percent in one year. ADP's community members have higher satisfaction scores demonstrating the community's positive impact on driving client loyalty and retention.
- Co-winner: FireEye. A leading innovator in cyber intelligence and protection, FireEye uses the JiveX external community platform to deliver mission-critical cyber intelligence updates to customers, while also providing a forum for peer-to-peer customer support and free security resources to the public. This multi-faceted community has deepened FireEye's relationships with customers, lowered support costs and provided a new way to provide a paid for service – furthering its competitive advantage.
Employee Engagement. It's well known that highly engaged employees directly correlate to strong business results. This award recognizes customers that have deployed Jive to achieve cross-departmental collaboration, efficiency improvements, problem solving and innovative approaches to driving further internal alignment.
- Finalists: Groupon, Liberty Mutual and RadioShack
- Winner: Bluegreen Vacations. The 60-plus resort vacation ownership company aspires to 'share happiness' by ensuring quality vacations for its 175,000 owners. To further this mission, Bluegreen unified hundreds of individual sales associates into one cohesive team via a sales community built on the Jive platform. Associates can now connect with one another and share sales best practices in real time, as well as connect with Bluegreen's corporate team. And as a result, the company achieved a significant 12 percent increase in revenue.
Business Transformation. This award honors businesses that have mastered the use of Jive across all key constituents – employees, customers and partners – building an integrated community to fundamentally improve the way business gets done.
- Finalists: EMC, Johnson Controls and SolarWinds
- Winner: FICO. Market pioneer and analytics software leader FICO deployed Jive's enterprise communication and collaboration platform across 3,000 employees to help transform its culture from one of proprietary thinking to more open communications. Within four months of its launch of FICO Analytics Cloud, FICO's Jive deployment reached 97 percent adoption. FICO has also implemented a JiveX external community platform to underpin a new customer support community for their SaaS product FICO Analytic Cloud, and has already tripled engagement in less than two months.
Extend Jive. This award recognizes organizations that developed their own solutions by leveraging Jive's API and integration frameworks to bring new capabilities to the platform.
- Finalists: Esna and Persistent Systems
- Winner: MarketStar. This innovative commercial-oriented sales organization used the JiveX community platform as the foundation of its unique mobile app for clients' retail store associates. With its custom app, MarketStar gathered valuable market intelligence for multiple clients, and the solution to engage and train over 120,000 influencers. As a result, the loyalty and training solution have helped MarketStar clients achieve a 20-percent uplift in their sales, while increasing brand engagement and awareness.
Nominations for the annual Jive Awards program are submitted by customers and Jive Community members. A panel of judges comprised of industry thought leaders, previous award winners and Jive senior leadership selected the award winners and finalists, with the exception of the community choice Workstyle award. For this category, judges selected the top five videos and the Jive community voted to select the final winner. For more information on the awards, please visit here.
JiveWorld14 is the industry's premier conference for modern communication and collaboration, attended by more than 1,600 Jive customers, developers, thought leaders and technology partners. The event program focuses on how people and organizations can work better together and gain competitive advantage through collaborative workstyles. This year's event is sponsored by leading technology and service providers. Diamond Sponsors include: Cognizant and PwC; Platinum Sponsors: 7Summits, Cisco and Okta; and Gold Sponsors: Accenture, Box, Bunchball, JCS Consulting and Social Edge Consulting. To see the complete list of sponsors, please visit https://jiveworld.jivesoftware.com/sponsors/, and for more information, follow @JiveWorld or #JiveWorld on Twitter.
About Jive Software
Jive (Nasdaq: JIVE) is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Recognized as a leader by the industry's top analyst firms in multiple categories, Jive enables employees, partners and customers to work better together. More information can be found at www.jivesoftware.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/envelope-pleasejive-announces-the-2014-jive-award-winners-699518918.html
SOURCE Jive Software