PALO ALTO, Calif., June 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: JIVE) today announced the latest release of its employee-centric social intranet, which offers streamlined content management functionality and simplified self-service capabilities to help employees work better together within organizations. In addition, Jive has extended its capabilities as a collaboration hub that unites employees, information and systems across organizations, geographies, tools and devices with enhanced integrations for Google and Microsoft applications.
"Employees today demand social intranet experiences that match the ease of use they've come to expect in their consumer apps," said Clara Liang, chief product officer at Jive Software. "The latest release of Jive-n further advances our customers' objectives by improving productivity and provides a deeply engaging environment that spurs adoption for a truly connected workforce."
Available tomorrow, the latest cloud release of Jive-n brings several business benefits:
Saves employees' time with new insight support center and search capabilities. Jive-n is helping employees more rapidly find relevant information they seek through powerful new search and support capabilities.
- Employee Support Center: Jive-n now offers an intuitive self-help and peer-to-peer support center where employees can quickly access existing help content or ask questions of colleagues and support staff without having to call a help desk. Ultimately, this saves precious time for support staff to focus on the toughest cases and high priority strategic initiatives.
- Spotlight Search: Jive-n's newest search feature helps admins promote content by associating specific search phrases with one or more links, which improves the overall experience for employees using those keywords. As a result, the most relevant results appear as the top recommended content above other organic search results.
Boosts flexibility and productivity with industry-leading applications. Jive continues to provide companies with a powerful hub for all of their communication and collaboration needs through best-in-class integrations with applications from Google and Microsoft.
- Google Integrations: Jive broadens the scope of its powerful Google integrations with vast improvements to its Google Docs™ connection, including new file and permission syncing and identity handling capabilities.
- Microsoft Integrations: The new updates to Jive-n's integration with Microsoft ensure non-disruptive Jive instance upgrades, easy configuration and smooth deployment.
Simplifies content sharing plus new reporting on user interactions. New Jive-n updates simplify content workflows, facilitate easy content migration for employees and delivers a unique snapshot into employee interactions that can be filtered to showcase a web communication company-wide.
- Content management: Effortless bulk upload functionality offers an easy way to move batches of files by simply dragging and dropping. In addition, employees can now copy documents with a click of button and clone title, body and publishing information into a new piece of content.
- User Interaction Report: With the new, vivid user interaction report, companies can measure collaboration across functions, hierarchies and business. Additionally, community managers have the ability to filter across timeframes and profile attributes for a more niche style of reporting.
"The Jive-n update delivers on its promises – giving us a flexible collaboration experience, reducing the time people spend sorting through irrelevant support information and increasing insight into how employees communicate across the organization," Chris Mandel, senior learning systems analyst at Medidata Solutions. "We are excited to deploy the latest release and experience the benefits of helping our employees connect in more meaningful and productive ways."
In addition to today's update to Jive-n, Jive also announced new enhancements to Jive-x external community solution. Read more here.
About Jive Software
Jive (Nasdaq: JIVE) is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Recognized as a leader by the industry's top analyst firms in multiple categories, Jive enables employees, partners and customers to work better together. More information can be found at www.jivesoftware.com or the Jive News Blog.
SOURCE Jive Software