PALO ALTO, Calif., Sept. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: JIVE) today announced its speaker lineup for JiveWorld14, the premier conference for modern communication and collaboration. Taking place October 21-23, 2014 at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas, this year's program will focus on how people and organizations can work better together and gain competitive advantage through collaborative workstyles.
Building on the success of last year's event, which was attended by more than 1,500 social business strategists, IT professionals and business leaders from around the world, JiveWorld14 will bring together a diverse mix of Jive customers, developers, thought leaders and technology partners across several industries to network and share best practices. Keynote speakers and special guests include:
- Azure Antoinette, who is known as the Maya Angelou of the millennial generation for her readings at venues like TEDWomen2013 and Re/Code's Code Conference, will use performance poetry to explore the way people's individual workstyles are reshaping business and humanity overall.
- Adam Sadowsky, a renowned TED speaker and CEO and founder of Syyn Labs, will take the stage along with his team of mad scientists to share how they collaborate and mix up their creative ideas into mind-bending machines.
- Michael Laffin, vice president of corporate communications at global pharmaceutical company Mylan Inc., which was last year's winner of the Jive "New Way to Lead" award, will share how his company uses Jive to connect, communicate and collaborate across the entire business to achieve its strategic goals.
- Todd Moran, director of social enterprise at Schneider Electric, a global energy management specialist and last year's winner of Jive's "New Way to Business" award, will share how Schneider is building momentum to organically modify the company's workstyle one business group at a time.
- Tony McGivern, chief information officer at analytics software leader FICO, will share his story of how the company is transforming its business by empowering employees to better serve their customers through user-centric strategies.
"The world's best organizations depend on Jive to unleash their employees' insights, ideas and impact – and we're excited to bring so many of them together in one place to not only celebrate and share their success, but get inspired by some of today's most creative and collaborative minds," said Elisa Steele, executive vice president of marketing and products, Jive. "At JiveWorld14, we'll showcase how today's businesses can identify the preferred workstyles of their employees, customers and partners, and as a result can embrace the work habits that truly break down barriers to collaboration and drive desired business outcomes."
Jive speakers Tony Zingale, CEO and chairman, Matt Tucker, chief technology officer and co-founder, and Elisa Steele will share their strategic vision for the future of enterprise communication and collaboration, and announce the 2014 Jive Award winners. JiveWorld14's main stage will also feature a live performance by Internet-sensation band OK Go.
In addition, the event will offer more than sixty breakout sessions and hands-on training workshops about topics such as advanced community management, customer and partner communities and internal collaboration. Attendees can also sign up for a pre-conference bootcamp covering the basics of enterprise communication and collaboration. New this year, JiveWorld14's Developer Conference will include an open hackathon and keynote presentation from Matthew McCullough, vice president of training at GitHub.com.
JiveWorld14 sponsors are leading technology and service providers such as Diamond Sponsors Cognizant and PwC; Platinum Sponsors 7Summits, Cisco and Okta and Gold Sponsors Accenture, Box, Bunchball, JCS Consulting and Social Edge Consulting. To see the complete list of sponsors, please see https://jiveworld.jivesoftware.com/sponsors/.
About Jive Software
Jive (NASDAQ: JIVE) is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Recognized as a leader by the industry's top analyst firms in multiple categories, Jive enables employees, partners and customers to work better together. More information can be found at www.jivesoftware.com.
SOURCE Jive Software