PALO ALTO, Calif., July 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: JIVE) today announced the latest release of its industry-leading, cloud-based Interactive Intranet and Customer Community solutions that makes work visible, searchable and memorable from any device, and allows companies to tap into their biggest asset—corporate memory—wherever and whenever they need to. As a unified WorkHub, Jive captures, measures and influences all digital interactions within and outside of an organization. New capabilities available this month include breakthrough personal analytics to drive faster and more informed decisions; intelligent profiles that streamline access to an organization's knowledge base; and enhanced integration that infuses social monitoring functionality throughout a digital workplace.
"This latest release is another important milestone in our vision to bring employees, customers and partners together within one unified WorkHub," said Elisa Steele, CEO at Jive Software. "Today's innovative enhancements to our Interactive Intranet and Customer Community solutions further that strategy by making work more visible, searchable and memorable—ultimately cultivating a more productive and aligned business network."
New groundbreaking functionality puts people at the center of their organization's knowledge
Jive's new user-centric analytics provide personalized data-driven insights for people to better understand their connections, influence peers and make faster informed decisions when collaborating. As the leader in community intelligence and insights, Jive's new analytics go beyond current industry offerings by detailing the interconnectedness between each individual and other employees, groups, departments, customers and outside partners that comprise their networks. People can become more fact-driven in their daily contributions and community interactions, with vital information about their connections, including sentiment, engagement and the impact of their content. With Jive's social graphs, people get unrivaled insight into who they are connected with, their business networks and how they can leverage influencers and advocates in their network to further amplify important information and collaboration.
Jive's intelligent Recommender Engine drives new innovations in people profiles
Because people are at the center of an organization, Jive created new intelligent profiles that revolve around each individual—driving pertinent content, data and information to further graph their network, build connections and increase engagement. These new innovations are powered by Jive's intelligent Recommender Engine, an advanced technology that delivers relevant experiences and content to people based on machine-learning insights. Networks are constantly strengthening as interactions increase, fostering an automated, intuitive way to access an organization's corporate memory of work, connections, projects, ideas and processes. With recommended, intelligent content personalized to each user, people gain important and useful information at their fingertips, such as materials their peers are working on or new content that directly impacts their role.
"Knowledge is an organization's most valuable resource, and we understand the importance of empowering current and future employees, customers, partners, contractors and freelancers to preserve and easily access their accumulated knowledge—or corporate memory—through a unified workplace," said Ofer Ben-David, executive vice president of engineering at Jive Software. "With Jive's latest release, we are unleashing impactful, business-driven functionality that not only bolsters corporate memory but taps into new ways of assessing and impacting professional connections to enable people to do their best work faster, smarter and more decisively."
In addition, Jive is rolling out enhanced individual recognition badges that enable people to give and receive awards in context of the particular engagement and content at hand—building influence, increasing engagement and driving peer-to-peer recognition. Jive's people-centric approach also includes enhanced event capabilities that deliver the specific event information each person needs, and enables engagement before and after an event to maximize return on investment (ROI). People can now highlight and promote special guests, along with their bios and social media sites, bringing additional value to an event and driving higher attendance.
Rounding out this latest update, people can gain enhanced options to leverage external applications through the Jive WorkHub for maximized productivity. Jive provides the ability to create a hub for social media listening and engagement through its recent integration with Sysomos, a leader in the social monitoring space. People can bring specific mentions from social media channels into Jive Customer Communities, allowing marketing and customer support organizations, as well as advocates, to answer questions and react to mentions, all within one place.
Supporting Customer Quotes:
- "Jive's new personal analytics are important innovations to their solutions as they will not only help people see how active they are in the platform, but also how their content is resonating with other users. I believe this view into members' own impact on the community will increase the strong engagement we are seeing at Cox." — Candida Rodriguez, enterprise community manager at Cox Automotive
- "I'm looking forward to the new personal insights in Jive's latest cloud update. We're eager to see how this new feature may change the behavior of our colleagues as they measure their personal impact in our community. In addition, Jive's new profiles are much more visual and provide faster access to a colleague's biography and expertise." — Dina Vekaria, community manager at Pearson
- "We're excited about Jive's innovative new events functionality, which will deliver amazing time savings because we use events heavily within our community. Jive understands our needs, and is meeting them by delivering updates like the ability to highlight both internal and external speakers, create a copy of an event, and include a time zone—all of which are more streamlined ways to relay information to our members." — Brett Carpenter, social community manager at Relias Learning
- "I'm excited about the introduction of personal analytics in Jive's latest release. This will allow our employees to see their individual impact, and inspire them to share more of their stories and experiences in the community—an important focus at our company." — Lori Harrison-Smith, enterprise community manager at Steelcase
- "The latest enhancements in Jive's user experience allow us to spend our time focusing on what is most important—the content in our platform. In particular, every step taken in deepening the underlying analytics means that our users, community managers and the Jive system itself can use real data to decide what to target next and where to improve. Through ongoing engagement with customers like us—in user groups, in beta programs, and in its own customer community—Jive's transparency stands out, and we appreciate seeing regular new releases that incorporate our feedback and continue to excite us." — Andy Yates, technology strategy and innovation principal at ThoughtWorks
For more information on how Jive's latest release is driving adoption and engagement, please visit: http://jive.to/user-engagement. For more information on the enhanced Sysomos integration, please visit: http://jive.to/Sysomos.
About Jive Software
Jive (Nasdaq: JIVE) is the leader in accelerating workplace digital transformation for organizations, enabling people to work better together. The company provides industry-leading Interactive Intranet and Customer Community solutions that connect people, information and ideas to help businesses outpace their competitors. With more than 30 million users worldwide and customers in virtually every industry, Jive is consistently recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner Inc. and Aragon Research. More information can be found at www.jivesoftware.com or the Jive Blog.
SOURCE Jive Software