#IntranetRedefined Tweet Chat with Zeus Kerravala
September 29, 2015
What’s the key to a making an intranet useful and relevant? Making your employees happy with the tools and integrations they need is just part of it. Join us our upcoming Tweet Chat moderated by Zeus Kerravala, Founder and Principal Analyst of ZK Research to discuss these questions and more.
The Chat kicks off at 9 am PT / 12 pm ET / 1600 GMT on Thursday, October 1, 2015. As always, the broader Jive community is welcome to take part. Join the conversation by using the #IntranetRedefined hashtag.
The following questions will guide our discussion:
- The concept of the Intratnet has been around for decades and most businesses haven’t got much value out of it. Why is that?
- What’s changed in the business climate that makes an Intranet more important?
- How can businesses make the Intranet more interactive versus the traditional one way model?
- What are the key components of a modern Intranet platform?
- How can businesses drive greater usage of the Intranet across the company?
- How can line of business managers or company leaders measure the value of the Intranet?
See you then!
Learn more and get the insight you need to build a thriving digital workplace.
See how Jive works.
Request a personalized demo.
See for yourself how Jive can drive productivity and engagement across your
organization. Get a free personalized demo.