The Jive-n and Jive-x Fall Cloud Release Is Here: Google Docs Integration, Better Community Engagement & More.
November 22, 2014
It’s an exciting day! With our Jive-n and Jive-x Fall 2014 Cloud Release, we’re delivering the new functionality we announced at JiveWorld 2014. Since the conference, we’ve received nothing but great feedback from customers, analysts and the press on the new features and our product vision. It’s all part of our ongoing mission to improve the way employees, customers and partners connect, communicate and collaborate.
The latest enhancements to our Jive product focus on enabling the integrated digital workplace that employees expect. This release bolsters Jive’s unique position as a central hub for communication and collaboration by:
- Bridging more silos in the enterprise with the new Jive Connector for Google Docs, as well as Jive Connectors for Outlook Online, SharePoint Online and Office Online (the first delivery milestone in our Office 365 integration). The Google Docs integration is the latest addition to our rich suite of connectors for Google apps – including Google Drive, Google Groups and GMail – that were announced earlier in 2014.
- Better supporting employees’ varied workstyles with enhanced mobile apps for both iOS and Android, along with refinements to our responsive web experience through the addition of mobile home pages. We’re also adding a bevy of new tiles such as “Ask a Question.” This continues our evolution from widgets to tiles with the goal of modernizing Jive-n for both ease of integration (supporting Jive as a central collaboration and communication hub) and device-friendly consumption (supporting the need to work flexibly from any device).
Our latest Jive-x release drives greater community ROI by:
- Increasing customer and partner engagement with a variety of new features, including a top trending activity page and Role Badges that highlight community administrators, moderators, experts and champions. We are also taking our “structured outcomes” feature to the next level, allowing community admins to configure the choice of outcomes to fit their specific business needs.
- Delivering deeper insights to improve user experience with an advanced Q&A workflow, new ‘Most Helpful’ content ratings and ROI analytics that provide hard data on how well your community is performing.
- Strengthening brand affinity through enhanced theming tools and simplified, accelerated brand asset management that improves the browsing experience.
There are many other enhancements in this release, including improved social search, antivirus extension, impact metrics for videos, internationalized user bar, language-specific landing pages and more! Stay tuned as we continue to blog about additional information on these features and be sure to check out the release notes.
We’re eager to hear from you! Let us know your thoughts, questions, feedback and ideas.
Learn more and get the insight you need to build a thriving digital workplace.
See how Jive works.
Request a personalized demo.
See for yourself how Jive can drive productivity and engagement across your
organization. Get a free personalized demo.