From Points to Pints in the 2014-15 Jive Developer Program
August 5, 2014
A few weeks ago we announced some awesome winners in the Jive Developer Program – 2013-14 Recap, Achievements and Winners 2014-15 Preview announcement. Since then, we I’ve been hard at work putting together some ideas on how we can structure this year’s Jive developer program, and I wanted to take a moment to share with you some of the changes.
What Are Pints & How to Earn Them
It’s simple. In addition to earning standard Jive Community points, for each contribution below you perform in the Developer community, you will also earn Pints. Pints … the official status-level point system of the 2014-15 Jive Developer Program! The following developer pint missions have already been configured and activated in the Developer Community (as of 08/05/2014):
- Ask Questions
- Answering Questions
- Marking Correct / Helpful Answers on your Questions
- Attend Developer Webinar
- Attend JiveWorld Developer Conference
- Developer Blogging
- Earning Jive Developer Expertise Badges via Announcing a Smarter Way To Do Jive Developer Training, or comparable subject expertise blogging.
- Liking Content – Liking awesome documents/blogs in the Jive Developer to help promote their visibility
- Liked Content – Liked documents/blogs in the Jive Developer can earn the author more Pints
For more information about the 2014-15 Jive Developer Program, including:
- Earning Bonus Pints
- What Can I Do With Pints
- Registering for JiveWorld14
Learn more and get the insight you need to build a thriving digital workplace.
See how Jive works.
Request a personalized demo.
See for yourself how Jive can drive productivity and engagement across your
organization. Get a free personalized demo.