Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: JIVE)
Jive is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Recognized as a leader by the industry's top analyst firms in multiple categories, Jive enables employees, partners and customers to work better together.
Events & Presentations
See all upcoming and archived Investor Presentations, including webcasts and recorded earnings calls.
View Investor Events
Meet the Management and Board of Directors, & review Committee Members, Charters, and Documents
Recent Press Releases
May 26, 2015
iTalent And Jive Software Deliver Connected Education Solution That Fosters A Virtual Campus Experience
Integrated Higher Education Solutions Help Online Campuses Engage Students and Faculty
May 13, 2015
Standard Chartered Bank Chooses Jive to Help 90,000 Employees Collaborate Globally
Jive’s enterprise communication and collaboration solutions bridge multi-generational, multi-cultural workstyles to drive competitive advantage
Common questions from Investors and Analysts about Jive Software, Inc.
- QWhat does Jive do?
- QHow are Jive's products and services sold?
- QWho are Jive's customers?
- QWhere are Jive's shares traded and what is the company's ticker symbol?
- QWhen was Jive founded?
- QWhere are Jive's corporate headquarters?
- QHow many people are employed at Jive?
- QDoes Jive have a direct stock purchase or dividend reinvestment plan (DRIP)?
- QWhen is Jive's fiscal year end?
- QWho are Jive's independent auditors?
- QWho is Jive's corporate counsel?
- QHow can one purchase Jive's common stock?
- QDoes Jive pay a dividend?
- QWho is Jive's transfer agent?
- QWhen will earnings be announced?
- QHow can I access Jive's earnings webcasts?
- QWhere can I access Jive's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)?
- QHow can I contact Jive Investor Relations?
- QI have shares with a restricted legend. How can I have the restrictions removed in order to sell my shares?
Sign up to receive important Investor news from Jive Software