Cox Automotive and Jive Explore Best Practices for Building an Engaged Workforce
December 1, 2016
PALO ALTO, Calif., Dec. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — While today’s communications and human resources professionals are trying to keep all of their employees engaged, many are fighting an uphill battle against growing fragmentation. Teams are becoming evermore siloed because of location, time-zone, devices and different work habits, which leads to lowered job satisfaction, slowed career development and high churn. Next Thursday, a Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: JIVE) webinar with Billy Auer, communications manager from Cox Automotive, will explore how the $5 billion-revenue provider of automotive products and services unified its 30,000 employees by implementing an interactive intranet.
- What – “Building an Engaged Workforce at Cox Automotive” webinar
- Who – Billy Auer, communications manager at Cox Automotive and Darshita Maniar, senior manager of product marketing at Jive
- When – 10 a.m. PST, Thursday, Dec. 8, 2016
- Where – https://www.jivesoftware.com/about-jive/events/webinar-building-an-engaged-workforce-at-cox-automotive
Auer will discuss the tools and technologies used to support employees through their careers at the company; how they handled acquisitions, change and continue to move the needle; and how the team rolled out the interactive intranet through a special new hire orientation to drive adoption and engagement. “With so many brands on one unified hub, we have a place for everything from communication to knowledge-sharing to social interaction across our entire organization,” said Auer. “This has allowed us to not only better unite as a company, but also harness collaboration across brands, teams and locations in a way that helps everyone work better together.”
Cox Automotive is one of many companies that use Jive to support critical human resources and corporate communications goals, such as establishing a unified company culture, increasing employee engagement and driving strategic alignment. Businesses such as ADP, GoDaddy, Grant Thornton, Pearson and Plex Systems have deployed Jive’s Interactive Intranet solution to enhance communications and collaboration between executives, departments and geographical locations.
About Jive Software
Jive (Nasdaq: JIVE) is the leader in accelerating workplace digital transformation for organizations, enabling people to work better together. The company provides industry-leading Interactive Intranet and Customer Community solutions that connect people, information and ideas to help businesses outpace their competitors. With more than 30 million users worldwide and customers in virtually every industry, Jive is consistently recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner Inc., Ovum and Aragon Research. More information can be found at www.jivesoftware.com or the Jive Blog.
SOURCE Jive Software
- Global Marketing
From The Jive Blog
- Rise of the Mobile Workforce: How to Unlock Powerful Collaboration When People Work from Anywhere
- How Jive’s PeopleGraph Helps You Find The People, Content And Documents You Need
- Creating Digital Document Storage That Works
- Remote Work Doesn’t Have To Kill Your Productivity
- Productivity Hacks For Remote Working Teams
- How To Communicate With 100K Employees (Or More) At Once
- Why IT Departments Should Treat Users Like Customers
See how Jive works.
Request a personalized demo.
See for yourself how Jive can drive productivity and engagement across your
organization. Get a free personalized demo.