Jive-Powered Communities Recognized in 2016’s Top Ten Web Support Sites
September 7, 2016
PALO ALTO, Calif., Sept. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: JIVE) today announced that the Jive Community was recognized on the Association of Support Professionals’ (ASP) annual list of the top ten best web support sites in the world. In addition, two Jive-based customer communities, Esri and LANDESK, were also featured for successfully delivering cohesive, world-class self-service support experiences that significantly increased adoption and improved community satisfaction.
This is the second year in a row Jive has been highlighted on the elite list for enhancing its online customer support—giving customers more answers as quickly and accurately as possible. This year, the Jive Community grew the number of questions answered via self-service knowledge-base channels and public discussions, reaching an all-time high of 21 percent. Recent improvements include a new streamlined design, more seamless support processes and an updated information architecture.
“What customers want is straight-forward, simple support that requires minimal effort to get the answers they need,” said Alfred Hahn, executive director of the ASP. “This honor is well-deserved for Jive, as the company provides just that—not only for its own customers but for other businesses that we’ve recognized with our award over the years. Jive’s community fully demonstrates best practices and excellence in online service, including integrated search, personalized repositories of recommended content and an intuitive, mobile-enabled interface.”
Jive customers Esri and LANDESK were highlighted on the exclusive annual list for their support sites, which were built on the market-leading Jive Customer Community solution.
- Esri, an international supplier of geographic information system software, was featured as a winner for improving self-support resources and content to assist product users in finding answers and solutions. Esri’s new support site offers a streamlined interface with powerful search that surfaces information from across the company’s multiple customer service resources, including an entire crowdsourced collection of solutions from Esri’s GeoNet community, which is powered by Jive.
- LANDESK Software, a global authority on user-centered IT, was honored for the second consecutive year for its noteworthy community support and customer portal, which empowers users to resolve any questions they may have while using LANDESK products. Also underpinned by Jive, the mobile-optimized site is slick and easy to use through a single sign-in that opens to both the support portal and forums. By providing customers with clear steps to resolve known requests, and facilitating collaboration between a network of talented people who solve questions together, the company’s community promotes intuitive self-help and better overall service.
Several other technology organizations, such as Akamai Technologies, CallMiner, Cisco, Hitachi Data Systems, Plex Systems, Tableau and CA Technologies, use Jive’s Customer Community solution to connect, communicate and collaborate with their customers and partners around the world. These companies leverage Jive to gain more effective knowledge sharing and customer support, and increase customer satisfaction, brand affinity and repeat business. They benefit from the continued innovation of Jive’s mobile, SEO-optimized community solutions, which offer advanced features like social graph analytics, deep personalization, comprehensive search and WorkHub integrations.
“Jive sets the standard for beautifully designed, intuitive customer support communities that are packed with personalized, easily findable content,” said Robert Block, chief customer success officer at Jive Software. “Our very own customer community—the Jive Community—has always blended the best of self-service and peer-to-peer interactions in order to streamline support, deflect cases and maintain customer satisfaction. We are honored to be recognized again alongside both industry peers, as well as our amazing Jive customers that are reaching new heights with their communities.”
The Association of Support Professionals is an international membership organization for customer support managers and professionals. Its eighteenth-annual list of “Ten Best Web Support Sites” was selected by a panel of judges with expertise in web support design and implementation, using a scoring system that looks at twenty-five different performance metrics—from usability, design and navigation, to community engagement and much more.
About Jive Software
Jive (Nasdaq: JIVE) is the leader in accelerating workplace digital transformation for organizations, enabling people to work better together. The company provides industry-leading Interactive Intranet and Customer Community solutions that connect people, information and ideas to help businesses outpace their competitors. With more than 30 million users worldwide and customers in virtually every industry, Jive is consistently recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner Inc. and Aragon Research. More information can be found at www.jivesoftware.com or the Jive Blog.
SOURCE Jive Software
- Global Marketing
From The Jive Blog
- How To Communicate With 100K Employees (Or More) At Once
- Why IT Departments Should Treat Users Like Customers
- The Advantages of an Intranet
- 6 Keys to Effective and Engaging Intranet Design
- Introduction to Intranet Security
- 5 Reasons Intranets Are More Important Than Ever
- “The Recipe For A Perfect Intranet”: Insights From A Webinar
Learn more and get the insight you need to build a thriving digital workplace.
Get A Personalized Demo
See how Jive works.
Request a personalized demo.
See for yourself how Jive can drive productivity and engagement across your
organization. Get a free personalized demo.