Jive Software Addresses the Future of Digital Transformation at its Connect and Collaborate Forum in London on November 1
October 19, 2017
LONDON, Oct. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Jive Software, an Aurea company, will host the Connect and Collaborate Forum on 1 November 2017 in London, where attendees will explore the role of collaboration in digital transformation. This event will bring together industry experts and real-world HR, corporate communications, operations and IT leaders to discuss how collaboration can help businesses accelerate innovation and generate a springboard for change by driving greater employee engagement. It will address the fragmentation that has emerged with the rise of tools such as Office 365 and Google Gsuite, and review best practices for creating a seamless, intuitive collaboration hub.
“Whether companies are facing a rapid pace of digital disruption in their industry, struggling with change management surrounding organisational restructuring, mergers or acquisitions, or looking to transform employee engagement, collaboration is key,” commented Simon Lappin, regional vice president at Jive Software, an Aurea company. “That said, the myriad tools on the market today create confusion for employees. Our Connect and Collaborate Forum will explore the role Jive and Aurea play in driving collaboration forward and bridging the gaps that are prevalent in tools like Office 365.”
Jive Software, in partnership with Foundation SP, one of the UK’s leading technology solution providers, will share approaches that help companies embark on this journey and deliver transformational value to their business.
- Darren Phillips, director of solution consulting at Jive Software, will break down the key ingredients to connecting people and making collaboration part of organisational DNA.
- Simon Walker, CTO of Foundation SP, will showcase the latest trends in collaboration technology.
The event will be hosted at the Waldorf Hilton on Wednesday 1st November, 9:00am – 12:30pm, and is free of charge. To register or for further information, click here.
About Jive Software
Jive Software, part of the Aurea family of customer experience solutions, is the leader in accelerating workplace digital transformation for organizations, enabling people to work better together. The company provides an industry-leading Interactive Intranet solution that connects people, information and ideas to help businesses outpace their competitors. With more than 30 million users worldwide and customers in virtually every industry, Jive is consistently recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner Inc. and Ovum. More information can be found at www.jivesoftware.com.
Photo – http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/586289/Jive_Software_Connect_and_Collaborate_Forum.jpg
Logo – http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/586288/Jive_Software_Logo.jpg
SOURCE Jive Software; Aurea
- Global Marketing
From The Jive Blog
- Rise of the Mobile Workforce: How to Unlock Powerful Collaboration When People Work from Anywhere
- How Jive’s PeopleGraph Helps You Find The People, Content And Documents You Need
- Creating Digital Document Storage That Works
- Remote Work Doesn’t Have To Kill Your Productivity
- Productivity Hacks For Remote Working Teams
- How To Communicate With 100K Employees (Or More) At Once
- Why IT Departments Should Treat Users Like Customers
See how Jive works.
Request a personalized demo.
See for yourself how Jive can drive productivity and engagement across your
organization. Get a free personalized demo.