Jive Software To Present At The Credit Suisse 19th Annual Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
November 19, 2015
PALO ALTO, Calif., Nov. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: JIVE), the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business, today announced that Elisa Steele, chief executive officer and president, and Bryan LeBlanc, chief financial officer, will present at the Credit Suisse 19th Annual Technology, Media & Telecom Conference to be held at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, Arizona on Wednesday, December 2, 2015, at 4:00 p.m. ET / 2:00 p.m. MT.
An audio webcast of the presentation, as well as the replay, will be available on the Investor Relations section of Jive’s website at http://investors.jivesoftware.com/.
About Jive Software
Jive (Nasdaq: JIVE) is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Recognized as a leader by the industry’s top analyst firms in multiple categories, Jive enables employees, partners and customers to work better together. More information can be found at www.jivesoftware.com or the Jive News Blog.
Logo – /wp-content/uploads/MM70466LOGO.jpg
SOURCE Jive Software
- Global Marketing
From The Jive Blog
- Rise of the Mobile Workforce: How to Unlock Powerful Collaboration When People Work from Anywhere
- How Jive’s PeopleGraph Helps You Find The People, Content And Documents You Need
- Creating Digital Document Storage That Works
- Remote Work Doesn’t Have To Kill Your Productivity
- Productivity Hacks For Remote Working Teams
- How To Communicate With 100K Employees (Or More) At Once
- Why IT Departments Should Treat Users Like Customers
See how Jive works.
Request a personalized demo.
See for yourself how Jive can drive productivity and engagement across your
organization. Get a free personalized demo.