Jive Software To Present At The Credit Suisse 20th Annual Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
November 17, 2016
PALO ALTO, Calif., Nov. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: JIVE), the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business, today announced that Bryan LeBlanc, chief financial officer, will present at the Credit Suisse 20th Annual Technology, Media & Telecom Conference to be held at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, Arizona on Thursday, December 1, 2016, at 12:30 p.m. ET / 10:30 a.m. MT.
An audio webcast of the presentation, as well as the replay, will be available on the Investor Relations section of Jive’s website at http://irevents.jivesoftware.com.
About Jive Software
Jive (Nasdaq: JIVE) is the leader in accelerating workplace digital transformation for organizations, enabling people to work better together. The company provides industry-leading Interactive Intranet and Customer Community solutions that connect people, information and ideas to help businesses outpace their competitors. With more than 30 million users worldwide and customers in virtually every industry, Jive is consistently recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner Inc. and Aragon Research. More information can be found at www.jivesoftware.com or the Jive Blog.
SOURCE Jive Software
- Global Marketing
From The Jive Blog
- Rise of the Mobile Workforce: How to Unlock Powerful Collaboration When People Work from Anywhere
- How Jive’s PeopleGraph Helps You Find The People, Content And Documents You Need
- Creating Digital Document Storage That Works
- Remote Work Doesn’t Have To Kill Your Productivity
- Productivity Hacks For Remote Working Teams
- How To Communicate With 100K Employees (Or More) At Once
- Why IT Departments Should Treat Users Like Customers
See how Jive works.
Request a personalized demo.
See for yourself how Jive can drive productivity and engagement across your
organization. Get a free personalized demo.