Jive Software To Present At The Morgan Stanley Technology, Media And Telecom Conference
February 24, 2016
PALO ALTO, Calif., Feb. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: JIVE), the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business, today announced that Elisa Steele, chief executive officer, and Bryan LeBlanc, chief financial officer, will present at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference to be held at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, California on Tuesday, March 1, 2016, at 4:50 p.m. ET / 1:50 p.m. PT.
An audio webcast of the presentation, as well as the replay, will be available on Jive’s investor relations website at http://irevents.jivesoftware.com.
About Jive Software
Jive (Nasdaq: JIVE) is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Recognized as a leader by the industry’s top analyst firms in multiple categories, Jive enables employees, partners and customers to work better together. More information can be found at www.jivesoftware.com or the Jive News Blog.
Logo – /wp-content/uploads/MM70466LOGO.jpg
SOURCE Jive Software
- Global Marketing
From The Jive Blog
- Rise of the Mobile Workforce: How to Unlock Powerful Collaboration When People Work from Anywhere
- How Jive’s PeopleGraph Helps You Find The People, Content And Documents You Need
- Creating Digital Document Storage That Works
- Remote Work Doesn’t Have To Kill Your Productivity
- Productivity Hacks For Remote Working Teams
- How To Communicate With 100K Employees (Or More) At Once
- Why IT Departments Should Treat Users Like Customers
See how Jive works.
Request a personalized demo.
See for yourself how Jive can drive productivity and engagement across your
organization. Get a free personalized demo.