Jive Software To Report First Quarter 2016 Results On Tuesday, May 10, 2016
April 15, 2016
PALO ALTO, Calif., April 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: JIVE), the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business, will report first quarter 2016 financial results for the period ended March 31, 2016, after market close on Tuesday, May 10, 2016.
Jive will host a conference call and live webcast to discuss the company’s first quarter 2016 results and outlook for the second quarter 2016.
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
5:00 p.m. EDT / 2:00 p.m. PDT
A live webcast may be accessed under “News, Events & Presentations, Quarterly Earnings” on Jive’s investor relations website at http://quarterlyearnings.jivesoftware.com. A replay of the webcast will be available on the website following the live event.
A telephone replay of the call will be available for one week:
Replay pass code: 10084811
About Jive Software
Jive (Nasdaq: JIVE) is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Recognized as a leader by the industry’s top analyst firms in multiple categories, Jive enables employees, partners and customers to work better together. More information can be found at www.jivesoftware.com or the Jive News Blog.
SOURCE Jive Software
- Global Marketing
From The Jive Blog
- Rise of the Mobile Workforce: How to Unlock Powerful Collaboration When People Work from Anywhere
- How Jive’s PeopleGraph Helps You Find The People, Content And Documents You Need
- Creating Digital Document Storage That Works
- Remote Work Doesn’t Have To Kill Your Productivity
- Productivity Hacks For Remote Working Teams
- How To Communicate With 100K Employees (Or More) At Once
- Why IT Departments Should Treat Users Like Customers
See how Jive works.
Request a personalized demo.
See for yourself how Jive can drive productivity and engagement across your
organization. Get a free personalized demo.