Jive Software To Report Second Quarter 2016 Results On Tuesday, August 2, 2016
July 15, 2016
PALO ALTO, Calif., July 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: JIVE) will report second quarter 2016 financial results for the period ended June 30, 2016, after market close on Tuesday, August 2, 2016.
Jive will host a conference call and live webcast to discuss the company’s second quarter 2016 results and outlook for the third quarter 2016.
Tuesday, August 2, 2016
5:00 p.m. EDT / 2:00 p.m. PDT
A live webcast may be accessed under “News, Events & Presentations, Quarterly Earnings” on Jive’s investor relations website at http://quarterlyearnings.jivesoftware.com. A replay of the webcast will be available on the website following the live event.
A telephone replay of the call will be available for one week:
Replay pass code: 10090098
About Jive Software
Jive (Nasdaq: JIVE) is the leader in accelerating workplace digital transformation for organizations, enabling people to work better together. The company provides industry-leading Interactive Intranet solutions and Customer Engagement communities that connect people, information and ideas to help businesses outpace their competitors. With more than 30 million users worldwide and customers in virtually every industry, Jive is consistently recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner Inc. and Aragon Research. More information can be found at www.jivesoftware.com or the Jive Blog.
SOURCE Jive Software
- Global Marketing
From The Jive Blog
- Rise of the Mobile Workforce: How to Unlock Powerful Collaboration When People Work from Anywhere
- How Jive’s PeopleGraph Helps You Find The People, Content And Documents You Need
- Creating Digital Document Storage That Works
- Remote Work Doesn’t Have To Kill Your Productivity
- Productivity Hacks For Remote Working Teams
- How To Communicate With 100K Employees (Or More) At Once
- Why IT Departments Should Treat Users Like Customers
See how Jive works.
Request a personalized demo.
See for yourself how Jive can drive productivity and engagement across your
organization. Get a free personalized demo.