Jive WorkHub Powers New, Packaged Solutions Tailored For Healthcare, Employee And Customer Engagement
February 4, 2016
PALO ALTO, Calif., Feb. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: JIVE) today unveiled new packaged solutions – Jive for Healthcare Collaboration, Jive for Employee Engagement and Jive for Customer Engagement – that will transform the way people work together in key industries and functional groups. These initial offerings in Jive’s set of tailored solutions are powered by the industry-leading Jive WorkHub and apply best practice templates, configurations and bundled professional services to solve business pain points for verticals like the healthcare industry and business units like HR and marketing.
Jive WorkHub creates purposeful experiences so people can move seamlessly from discovery to conversation to action, using whatever collaboration or communication style works best for them. Jive is leveraging its successful implementations at 1,000 companies, such as Humana, Societe Generale, Cisco, Pearson and GoDaddy, to build its new focused solutions.
“Businesses need to solve a wider range of problems, working with more kinds of information and more kinds of people, at a velocity that was once unimaginable,” said Elisa Steele, chief executive officer at Jive. “More than ever, success demands a collaborative work environment. It comes from tapping the workstyles, brainpower and experience of every employee, regardless of role or location. It comes from taking an outside-in view – closely engaging with partners and channeling the voice of customers to align company actions to customer needs. Jive is the only provider that truly breaks down boundaries to achieve the optimal business value for employees, customers and partners.”
Jive for Healthcare Collaboration: Simplify clinicians’ lives so they can deliver better value-based care. Jive helps U.S. health systems improve care coordination and physician productivity, significantly reducing clinical costs while ensuring compliance with federal regulations, by:
- Improving the patient experience through a secure, centralized collaboration hub: Jive’s interactive intranet is now configured for the healthcare environment to empower primary care physicians, specialists, nurses and other care team members to connect in real-time and securely exchange patient information.
- Simplifying physician communications: The Jive Daily app delivers a mobile news feed to busy physicians, providing critical communications from their network of health systems.
- Increasing productivity during mergers or eHealth record implementations: Change management teams can leverage video, blogging and Q&A capabilities to align, empower, educate and support clinicians throughout complex transitions.
“It’s critical for us to have a single, secure place where members of the MD Anderson Cancer Network can communicate and collaborate on both complex and routine patient care activities, in an environment that is rich with resources, mobility and functionality,” said Melanie Wong, vice president of business development and chief strategy officer at MD Anderson Physicians Network. “Jive for Healthcare Collaboration gives us a secure, robust platform that’s perfect for sharing best practices around service lines and specialty areas—helping our team improve the overall patient experience.”
Jive for Employee Engagement: Unite, engage and retain employees with an interactive intranet that breaks down silos. For HR professionals challenged with engaging and growing talented employees, Jive delivers an environment that minimizes geographic and departmental silos for a company’s most valuable resource – its people. New and upcoming features in Jive’s HR packaged solution help companies increase employee engagement and satisfaction by:
- Gathering invaluable workforce insights with engagement analytics: A new sentiment analysis and engagement dashboard provides better understanding of cultural impact and gaps.
- Integrating with best-in-class technologies: Technology partnerships with services like TemboSocial for employee recognition and SmarterPath for learning management make Jive a powerful internal communications platform that can be tailored to individual organizations’ needs.
- Improving overall employee morale with recognition: This solution helps teams engage new hires through tailored on-boarding quests and commend employees with Peer Rewards.
Jive for Customer Engagement: Transform prospects into customers and customers into advocates. For marketing and support leaders faced with the challenge of connecting their prospects to their brand through relevant content and experts, Jive powers communities where target audiences can access, share and interact with branded and user-generated content. New and upcoming features in this tailored marketing solution help inform buyers’ purchase decisions by:
- Driving and tracking targeted actions across the entire customer lifecycle: Jive increases brand awareness with enhanced SEO and content syndication, and lets marketers respond to content trends based on behavioral analytics. Jive’s support packaged solution increases call deflection and decreases support costs by providing Q&A features and helping companies easily connect their customers with relevant content and experts.
- Helping the community to effectively collaborate: The solution provides a rich user interface with images, videos, GIFs and banners that entice community members to engage with content like documents, blogs or ideas.
- Building lasting customer loyalty: Jive-x analytics help identify influencers and trending topics while optimizing the community with deep behavioral insights from key integrations with Salesforce, Marketo, Zendesk and ServiceNow.
In addition to this initial release of tailored solutions for departments and industry verticals, Jive also announced new enhancements to its internal and external community solutions.
About Jive Software
Jive (Nasdaq: JIVE) is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Recognized as a leader by the industry’s top analyst firms in multiple categories, Jive enables employees, partners and customers to work better together. More information can be found at www.jivesoftware.com or the Jive News Blog.
Photo – /wp-content/uploads/329564.jpg
SOURCE Jive Software
- Global Marketing
From The Jive Blog
- How Jive’s PeopleGraph Helps You Find The People, Content And Documents You Need
- Creating Digital Document Storage That Works
- Remote Work Doesn’t Have To Kill Your Productivity
- Productivity Hacks For Remote Working Teams
- How To Communicate With 100K Employees (Or More) At Once
- Why IT Departments Should Treat Users Like Customers
- The Advantages of an Intranet
See how Jive works.
Request a personalized demo.
See for yourself how Jive can drive productivity and engagement across your
organization. Get a free personalized demo.