Technology Executives Convene For “Future Of Work” Panel In Palo Alto
November 19, 2015
PALO ALTO, Calif., Nov. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — The modern day workplace is rapidly evolving as organizational models and workforces become increasingly diverse. While most companies are not yet embracing these changes, those that are reap huge rewards. In the upcoming Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: JIVE) panel event, titled “Future of Work in a Connected World,” Jacob Morgan—author, speaker, futurist and regular contributor for Forbes, the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Inc. Magazine and CNN—will moderate a provocative discussion with leading HR and IT executives from high tech companies at the forefront of the workplace revolution, including LinkedIn, NetSuite, Pandora, SugarCRM and Jive. The forum will provide attendees with a holistic view on how the workplace is evolving and visionary insight into how companies can adapt from both a human and technology perspective.
- Who – Featuring Jacob Morgan and Jive Chief Executive Officer Elisa Steele, with guest panelists:
- Pat Wadors, senior vice president of global talent organization at LinkedIn
- Dean Chabrier, chief people officer at Jive Software
- Kathy Zwickert, chief people officer at NetSuite
- Kristen Robinson, chief human resources officer at Pandora
- Steve Shead, vice president of information technology and security at SugarCRM
- When – 6:00 p.m. PT, Thursday, December 10, 2015
- Where – HanaHaus at 456 University Ave, Palo Alto, CA
The expert panel will cover the leading Future of Work topics:
- Multi-generational workforces: increasing diversity in the workplace and workstyles
- Organizational relationships with employees: part-time, flex-time and sharing economy
- Remote and mobile employees: co-location, work from home and work from anywhere
- Employee roles vs. career: increasing individual focus on career development
“Two of the most exciting job functions in business today are HR and IT, as these departments are coming together like never before to drive the future of work at organizations around the world,” said Jacob Morgan. “I’m thrilled to participate in a panel with some of the world’s top business leaders to explore this dynamic collaboration and the positive impact it has on corporate culture.”
To learn more about the groundbreaking panel event, and to register, please visit: https://www.jivesoftware.com.
About Jive Software
Jive (Nasdaq: JIVE) is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Recognized as a leader by the industry’s top analyst firms in multiple categories, Jive enables employees, partners and customers to work better together. More information can be found at www.jivesoftware.com.
SOURCE Jive Software
- Global Marketing
From The Jive Blog
- Remote Work Doesn’t Have To Kill Your Productivity
- Productivity Hacks For Remote Working Teams
- How To Communicate With 100K Employees (Or More) At Once
- Why IT Departments Should Treat Users Like Customers
- The Advantages of an Intranet
- 6 Keys to Effective and Engaging Intranet Design
- Introduction to Intranet Security
See how Jive works.
Request a personalized demo.
See for yourself how Jive can drive productivity and engagement across your
organization. Get a free personalized demo.