- Render Google Docs within Jive in read-only mode, allowing Jive actions such as Like, Share, Bookmark, Mark as helpful, Apply structured outcomes, create threaded comments, and follow
- View impact metrics of a google doc
- Render Google Docs within Jive in editing mode supporting full Google Doc capabilities including concurrent authoring of content
- Create Google Docs in Google Drive and have them appear in the connected Jive place
- Create Google Docs from within Jive, and have them stored in Google Drive
- Search for Google docs within Jive, utilizing full indexed search of document content
- Get push notifications on new Google Docs and document changes in the connected place activity feed
- Sync Jive comments on a Google Doc with document-level comments within Google Drive/Doc
- Selectively enable bidirectional sync that pushes content-highlighted comments in Google Docs into the comment thread of the document in Jive
Google Docs Integration for Jive Intranet Software
This integration provides easy access to Google Docs from Jive-n. Create Google documents, spreadsheets and presentations from a Jive place, and store them in Google Drive.
- Google Integrations
Jive Interactive Intranet: Collaboration Without Complication
Employees are finding it increasingly difficult to collaborate across disconnected systems and applications, even those provided by a single vendor. Jive integrates your technology landscape into a single engaging experience that enables fluid collaboration across systems of record, apps and devices. It not only makes your users happier and more productive – it dramatically reduces your IT burden and cuts costs, too.
In this resource kit, you’ll find:
Analyst Report: Gartner: The Future of Social Software in the Workplace
E-book: From Fragmentation to Connection – How to Unite Your Company with an Interactive Intranet
Case study: Interactive Intranet Drives Digital Migration and Cultural Transformation at FICO
Case study: Cox Automotive Unites 24 Acquisitions with Interactive Intranet
White paper: End of the SharePoint Intranet Era
White paper: The Best Way to Evaluate Intranet and Enterprise Social Network Software
Download this resource kit and learn how organizations like yours united their workforce – and their technology landscape – with a secure, interactive intranet.