Your Jive-x community provides a one-stop shop for information, experts and answers, quickly resolving the majority of customer issues through intuitive support centers. Yet for those issues that aren’t resolved by the community itself, the Jive-x Zendesk Integration makes it easy to open a ticket right from your community. Open questions in the community can be escalated to tickets—either manually with a single click or automatically if a question isn’t answered within a specified time. All information is transferred to a Zendesk ticket so your support team has the full picture and can continue to work where they live: directly in Zendesk.
Zendesk Integration for Jive Customer Communities
No question gets left behind in Jive-x support communities. With the Jive-x Zendesk Integration, questions looking for answers can both manually or automatically be escalated to Zendesk tickets.
Jive-x Online Communities Do It All
The most powerful online communities are multi-talented: they build brand mindshare, fuel sales and provide online support.
Jive-x communities do it all, activating and accelerating every step of the customer journey, from discovery and product research to purchasing, support and advocacy. Jive-x turns visitors into prospects, prospects into customers and customers into champions – who convert more prospects. It’s quick and cost-effective via the cloud, and it’s helped many of the world’s top companies attract, win and retain customers like never before.
- Infographic: Why Branded Customer Communities Make Sense
- Case Study: Premier Farnell Harnesses the Power of Community to Drive Commerce and Customer Engagement
- Analyst Report: Constellation Research: Online Communities Provide Value Beyond Call Deflection
- Whitepaper: How to Provide Stellar Customer Support While Deflecting Calls and Cutting Costs
- Infographic: Jive-x Surviving the Information Wilderness
- Case Study: MacAfee Revamps Customer Support, Slashing Costs and Improving Satisfaction
We hope you find this collection of relevant resources helpful as you research online communities for customer support and customer engagement.