Everything You Need
Social Intranet Software
From smart activity streams to blogs, groups and discussions, Jive delivers all the social tools and advanced features you’d expect from the world’s top-rated social intranet software. And some you might not expect. It adds up to the richest environment ever for communication, collaboration, information sharing and employee engagement.
Get to know your colleagues even before you meet them. Find experts and collaborators. Jive’s user profiles go beyond the usual contact information. They include skills, recognition, activity and endorsements that call out peoples’ strengths and bring each employee to life. They’re easy to integrate with external people management systems, too.
Jive is your enterprise search engine. Find people, documents, conversations – whatever you need – with a few keystrokes. Content is prioritized and recommended based on what’s important to you, your team and the projects you’re working on. Jive supports the OpenSearch API, too, so integrating with other systems is a snap.
Groups bring together all the people, resources and information needed for collaboration around projects, teams and communities of practice. They’re super-simple to create using purpose-built templates for all sorts of business processes.
Got a question to ask, a decision to make or an idea to brainstorm? Discussions let you hash things out fast without the hassle of meetings, disjointed email strings and conference calls.
Jive’s social platform lets you collaborate and comment on rich wiki-style documents, complete with videos, images, tables and more, without clashing versions and confusing edit trails. You can work on docs, spreadsheets and slide decks wherever they’re stored, thanks to Jive’s integrations with external content management and file sharing systems.
Blogs give executives and employees a platform to share ideas, inspire and inform – communicating with the whole company or specific groups. Add video, graphics and images to make a big splash.
Activity streams show what’s happening across the organization and within specific spaces, groups and projects. People can create custom activity streams so they get just the information they need to know in ways that make sense to them.
Jive makes it easy to publicize and coordinate company events like all-hands meetings, trade shows and launch dates. You can send invitations, spread the word and build participation without having to send company-wide emails. Users can sign up with a click, and organizers can see who’s attending at a glance.
The list goes on. Jive includes dozens of other powerful features that make teamwork, knowledge sharing and collective innovation easier than ever.
- External Contributors: Collaboration doesn’t stop at the firewall, and neither does Jive. With Jive’s Externally Accessible Groups, you can interact directly with outside contributors (contractors, agencies, partners) in private, secure workspaces.
- Ideas: Crowdsource innovation by enabling users to submit and vote on ideas. You can sort and filter submissions based on their stage, popularity or date created – making it easy to find the brightest ideas, and reward the best innovators and collaborators.
- Polls: Find out where your colleagues stand on important issues. Take the pulse of your organization. Harness the wisdom of the crowd. Jive lets you create and publish polls – to specific places or people or your organization as a whole – with a few clicks.
- Tasks: Make the leap from talk to action. Identify decisions, choose your next steps, assign actions to your teammates and ensure follow-through. Go from concept to conclusion in one unbroken flow.
- Status updates: Keep your team or organization posted on your work and activities.
- Videos: Upload, tag and share videos – your own, as well as videos from YouTube, Vimeo and other services. You can embed videos in other content, too, including documents, blogs, discussions and status updates. It’s point-and-click simple.
- Smart recommendations: Instead of having to find information, what if information found you? Jive leverages rich social intelligence (like business relationships, expertise and areas of interest) to connect you to people, places and content you need to know.