Jive for Federal Collaboration
Interactive Intranet for Federal Communications & Government Collaboration
Break down silos and enable fast, fluid federal agency collaboration with a solution that's secure, engaging and easy to use. Jive provides rapid access to people, expertise and information across your organization, improving both the quality and timeliness of agency work while driving new efficiencies and substantial cost savings.
Federal Communications & Government Collaboration
An era of faster, more agile and cost-effective Federal collaboration is at hand, thanks to new and better tools.
Contact Sales to Learn More
Features and Capabilities
- Private groups for discussing sensitive or restricted information
- Strategic communications keep federal workers and contractors aligned with engaging news pages, blogs and announcements
- Supports HIPAA & GLBA compliance; ISO 27001:2013 certified. Jive can provide VPAT to detail compliance with 508 standards; FedRAMP-compliance (coming soon).
Meets Your IT Requirements, Too
Jive’s Interactive Intranet isn’t just a big leap forward for Federal collaboration. It’s great for IT, too, helping your IT organization achieve key objectives like modernizing your intranet, unifying disparate systems in a single collaborative hub and smoothing your digital migration. And that’s good news, because it helps ensure support from IT as you use Jive to facilitate collaboration and simplify your employees’ lives.
Attend Events for Government, Agency, Defense and IT Professionals:
Join the Jive for Federal Government Community
Network, learn and share with Federal agency professionals and industry thought leaders
- Connect with other Federal Government employees and contractors to see how they solve collaboration problems
- Get early access to product news, such as Jive’s upcoming FedRAMP compliance certification
- Learn tips and best practices directly from current Jive customers
- Access training resources, whitepapers, analyst reports and events
- See how you can improve citizen engagement with online communities