- Replaced siloed SharePoint sites
- Greater employee connection
- Better sales enablement
- Cut employee support costs
Jive-n Social Intranet
MarketStar: Creating a Dynamic, Cohesive Company Culture with a Jive-n Social Intranet
From Many Teams to One
MarketStar’s 3,500 full-time employees are widely dispersed, with many dedicated to specific client brands and working remotely. While employees have always been very close to the brands they represent, MarketStar lacked a cohesive culture of its own. That all changed when the company replaced its traditional static intranet and SharePoint sites with a Jive-n social intranet, moving from fragmentation and silos to unity and from many teams to one.
Director of Marketing
MarketStar’s Jive-n-powered social intranet, known as “Connect,” has had a dramatic impact on the company:
- Employees feel much better connected to each other and the company.
- Corporate and executive communications have more reach and impact.
- Collaboration and knowledge sharing have jumped.
- Employee self-service has reduced the burden on IT, HR and other departments.
- Sales enablement is much more effective.
- Meetings are down sharply.
- Anytime, anywhere access via Jive mobile support.