On Demand Webcast
6 Trends Driving Healthcare Collaboration
Healthcare providers are under growing pressure to improve the management of chronic diseases, eliminate unnecessary costs and deliver high-quality, value-based care. In response, healthcare providers must get better at coordinating care, aligning clinical teams and working more efficiently across organizational and functional divides. Recently, we convened a group of industry experts to discuss the new era of healthcare collaboration.
The panel featured:
- Boris Rachev, Global Health Economist, CSC
- Brice Jewell, Sr. Director Enterprise Applications, Cerner
- Gia Lyons, Sr. Director of Product Marketing
In this webcast, you’ll learn about:
- How the evolution of patient care, cybersecurity and health system consolidation are driving the need for next-generation communication collaboration solutions
- Cerner’s vision of healthcare transformation and how collaboration technologies can support it
- How to start your journey toward better healthcare collaboration
Watch the webcast!