Escaping the Customer Service Dilemma
Here’s one way to do customer service: provide premium live support to everyone, win the love of your customers, and watch your margins evaporate. Here’s another way: hold onto your money, shunt customers off into long support queues or online self-help, and watch brand loyalty and repeat business take a hit. Or you could pick something between those two extremes. But you’d still be balancing the same old trade-offs: quality versus economy and customer satisfaction versus labor costs.
Download this whitepaper to find out how you too can get results like this:
- 28% reductions in support calls
- 26% decrease in channel support costs
- 33% increase in clicks from Google searches
- 32% percent less time for agents find answers
- 30 % percent increases in customer satisfaction and retention
Source: December 2010 MarketTools Survey.