Leveraging Communities and Conversations
Setting up and maintaining and external collaboration initiative can be an incredible investment of an organization’s resources of time, knowledge, and money. Often, executives balk at these high costs, unsure of how a collaboration community will positively benefit their bottom line. In fact, collaboration with customers can lead to a variety of benefits, including:
- Lower cost of customer service
- Better marketing insights and analysis
- Development of more innovative and high-need products
- Long-term relationships with customers
- Word-of-mouth advertising
Fortunately, many successful organizations have found ways to turn interaction into revenue, cost savings, and profits via customer communities. Discover how in this whitepaper!