How IT, Corp Comms and HR Unite Companies With Interactive Intranets
From Fragmentation to Connection
How an Interactive Intranet Can Connect People, Information and Systems for Better Company Performance
For human resources, it’s the crisis in employee engagement. For corp comms, it’s the struggle to inform and align an increasingly diverse, dispersed workforce. For IT departments, it’s the challenge of digitally transforming their companies while managing a disparate, ever-growing patchwork of systems that complicates life for IT staff and business users alike.
That may sound like many problems, but when you get down to it, it’s just one: fragmentation.
Divided into fragmentation concerns by role (CIOs and IT researchers; corp comms; and HR), this e-book helps you understand the causes, the consequences and the remedy.
Inside, you’ll find the answers to these questions:
- How can CIOs maximize digital transformation while minimizing disruption?
- How can IT provide streamlined, cohesive collaboration across departments, applications and devices?
- How can corp comms better align their workforce?
- How can HR solve disengagement?
- How do new-generation interactive intranets connect people and systems in a unified digital hub?
Download this free e-book and learn how to de-fragment your organization today.